BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

November Poll

The results are in and it turns out that the option of "Other" has won out over the rest of the movies. I am not sure what you would have picked under other but I am guessing that based on the recent box office ratings, it would most likely be "The Blind Side", "Planet 51", "The Fantastic Mr. Fox", "Precious", or maybe a mix of all of them.

Three other movies have also tied for 2rd place. Those movie were "Michael Jackson's This Is It", "The Twilight Saga: New Moon" and also "Sherlock Holmes." Although Sherlock Holmes has not been released yet, I think that the most profitable out of these three will obviously be "New Moon".

I now have another poll set up. This one is now asking what you think the most important attribute of a movie is. I know that I have already made a post about that but I would like to know what everyone else's opinion is on that.

0 comments: