BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 26, 2009

my flick reviews

Welcome everyone! This blog is built for movie reviews that have recently been released in theaters. I go quite often so I will be able to keep this updated to a point, for I do not see every single movie out there, especially, most rated "R" ones (example: Saw movies). If you want a review for every single movie out there you would be better off reading some other movie review site such as Plugged In. My reviews are put out here as just another review on a movie and not an ultimate source of movies.

Also my opinions are just my own. I am a Christian and have some of my own views so I may see some things as wrong that you might see as okay. I am just voicing my thoughts, if you have other ideas that is up to you. You can leave a comment under any of my posts and let my know how it was, post your opinion, or just say hi.=)I will keep this updated as long as I have time and people read it.

0 comments: